Terms and conditions
Booking and cancelation policy:
- Invoice will be sent out via email once date and time of first workshop is confirmed.
- Invoice must be paid before the start of any workshops.
- Group sizes need to be confirmed before the invoice is sent. Once sent no refund can be given if less people attend than was booked.
- Cancellations must be made at least one week before the start of workshops otherwise a fee covering the cost of the first workshop will be charged. However you can reschedule a workshop up to 12 hours before it is due to start if you or your baby is ill.
- Raise workshops reserve the right to change workshop fees as and when required. Any pre-booked workshop rates will be honoured with the exception of change in tax.
In no event will Raise Workshops be liable to any losses, incidental damages or any damages whatsoever. Raise Workshops advice is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention. Reliance on any information provided by Raise Workshops is solely at your own risk.